The St. Clair County Bar Association is a private, nonprofit organization that offers services to members of the St. Clair County legal profession and to the local general public.
Through the active involvement of membership, the St. Clair County Bar Association has a focus on professionalism, continual education, and community service.
Schedule of Events for 2018
- September Meeting, Hofbrauhaus, September 20, 2018
- Red Mass, October 11, 2018
- October Meeting, 1818 Chophouse, October 18, 2018
- November Meeting, Stonewolf Golf Club, November 15, 2018
- Family Law Seminar, November 16, 2018
- Holiday Event, November 30, 2018
- Judicial Night, January 24, 2019
- Trivia Night, February 23, 2019